Monday, July 6, 2009

Rough night last night

What a night Michael and I had! We both came down with a stomach bug or food poisoning or something. From about 10 pm till 5 this morning I hung out in the bathroom, and Michael hung out in the guest bathroom. He wasn't quite as sick as I was. At times I felt that I was going to faint. Just really bad upset stomach and nausea. Still today I haven't gotten to feeling much better. Perhaps a good nights sleep tonight would have done me well, but....

Preston started complaining his stomach is hurting around 7:00 tonight. I was worried that he would be having a rough night like we had last night. I didn't want him to indur the same intense pain I felt in my abdomen. I called after hours, and they told me a few things I could do to ease him some. I actually still have a baby monitor in the house for the nights when the kids aren't feeling well. We just pulled it back out and put it in his room so we could listen out for him tonight. I am hoping we aren't passing something around.

Other than trying to recoop from last night we haven't done much today. We took our puppy to the vet for her 12 week old shots. We took some movies back and got some more. We have all seen Marley and me except for Michael. The kids wanted to get it and watch it tonight. So later this afternoon the kids played outside, we ate supper, and all piled in the bed to boo hoo together watching that movie. We lost our 11 year old Shih tzu since the kids and I have last seen that movie. It made it a little harder to watch this time around after losing a pet in the last 2 months.

We'll I am off to bed. I am hoping that Michael and I get to feeling better. We are still having abdominal cramping and icky feelings. I just pray that if it is a stomach bug....that we don't go through the whole family with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment