Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I subbed the last two days in a classroom full of sick children. Children that have just came back to school after being out the last week, kids that were asking to go see the school nurse, and kids that were checking out.

This morning wasn't a good morning. I felt sick, Josh felt sick. I was on my way to sub for the third day in a row. I started getting nauseous as I drove to drop the kids off at school. Josh was complaining of his stomach hurting. I called Michael at home and told him I was coming back home and wasn't going to work today. I felt sick! I told him I was bringing Josh back with me too. The both of us got home and laid in my bedroom and watched t.v. and slept.

We had lots of time to talk together too with no interruptions. I can't stand when parents don't take the time to listen or play with their kids. Some kids are starving for attention, and it always breaks my heart!

Michael is planning on taking off in the morning and taking me and Josh to the doctor. We are feeling so bad! I hope it is not the flu!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment